13th International Thymic Malignancy Interest Group Annual Meeting
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center
417 East 68th Street
New York NY 10065 USA
Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Health and Safety Protocols for In-person Events
1. All in-person attendees and faculty at MSK CME activities must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
2. All guests of MSK must complete a Vendor and Institutional Guest Registration Form prior to coming on site and present their approval email, printed or electronically, prior to entering a MSK facility. Please note this form should be complete no more than 72 hours before your arrival, and you will need to complete the form for each day that you are on site.
3. Wearing a mask is optional, though highly encouraged.
Subway and bus stations closest to the conference venue:
- Lexington Avenue/68th Street (6 line)
- Second Avenue/72nd Street (Q line)
- Lexington Avenue/63rd Street (F line)
- Bus stop at the corner of 68th Street/1st Avenue or 68th Street/York Avenue (M66 crosstown bus line)
- Bus stop at corner of 69th Street or 67th Street/York Avenue (M31 York Avenue bus line)
How to get to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center?
Here you can find links to the websites of many carriers offering transportation to and around New York City.
Official maps of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Agency
How to get to New York City?
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Newark Liberty International Airport
LaGuardia Airport (USA, Canada)
Grand Central Terminal
Public transportation around the city
To use public transport in New York you need to purchase is a MetroCard, which serves as your ticket.
DOWNLOAD MANHATTAN BUS MAP
DOWNLOAD SUBWAY MAP
DOWNLOAD NIGHT SUBWAY MAP
WHERE TO BUY A MetroCard - CLICK HERE